I love my scrapbooks/albums, my tools, papers, stickers - everything CM but soon my involvement with CM will only one of an enthusiast, a hobbyist.
So very soon I will be shutting down my CM Celebrate Life blog and my official CM site. I so still have older products (I no longer stock any of the the newer products) on my shelf, either for personal use or sale but I will not be actively pursuing CM as business anymore.
To my faithful friends, who happen to chance upon this blog entry and need some CM stuff, come and talk to me - now!
I'll always be a CM scrapbooker at heart and will always encourage others to exclusively use CM products for their scrapbooking needs!!
So good bye...
So very soon I will be shutting down my CM Celebrate Life blog and my official CM site. I so still have older products (I no longer stock any of the the newer products) on my shelf, either for personal use or sale but I will not be actively pursuing CM as business anymore.
To my faithful friends, who happen to chance upon this blog entry and need some CM stuff, come and talk to me - now!
I'll always be a CM scrapbooker at heart and will always encourage others to exclusively use CM products for their scrapbooking needs!!
So good bye...
No comments:
Post a Comment