Amazed..

An old friend dropped by this morning, needing some help with her assignment (Golly, no one's asked me EVER to help with their assignment - even at uni!). We talked about her assignment as well as chatted about old-mutual friends until about mid-day. She was then off to uni...

As she pulled out of the drive-way, I suddenly remembered that the balance payment for our plane tickets are due today - packed the kids up in a huff and scurried over to Flight Centre. Turns out that Royal Brunei is doing something really stupid with their flight schedule, which I imagined is going to be quite an inconvenience for me and the kids on our travel BACK to Perth!! Anyway, they say they are sorting all that out ....yet RBA still wanted my money first..pfrrr...

Anyway, what's amazing to me was this...

After all that, I decided to surf the net just checking out other blogs. Alot of them are absolutely beautiful. And I don't know how they do it...gosh! I find myself wishing my blog was as beautiful. My guess is, their blogs are not designed for free...right? If that's the case, I like mine just the way it is....

I am such a miser!

No comments: