Plain Jane on Daily Obession.

I faithfully follow a beautiful and a very well written blog. Today she posts on Daily Obession "So Tell Me, Why Do You Blog?"

She is witty, hilarious and most of all, one of the kindest soul, to make a presence in cyberspace! I am always left encouraged, inspired and certainly entertained after reading her posts. She so willingly shares her recipes (some of which I have attempted with resounding success, woo hoo) and candidly 'talks' about life! I truly recommend her site! I hope she does decide to blog for money. In my opinion, she's a better writer anyday blowing those other local 'money-making' -very-prosaic-atrociously-written blogs out of the water!

Her post got me thinking about my blogging rituals too. For one initially avert to the idea, I now find true 'solace' in Pemberley. My main motivation was to rekindle my love for writing. After years and years of neglect, I don't write as fluidly as I once did. The ideas are rampaging in my head but the writers block feels unending! So Pemberley helps me practice.

So as Jane Austen did, I blog anonymously...me as Plain Jane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U know, I had a comment from somebody recently abt blogging too and had already drafted a post in my blog in response to that comment.

Haven't qte finish with it becos u know, we're Moms with lots of free time and all...

How interesting she posted this today. I'm not the only Blogger Mom I know after all...