Beautiful Homes

Someone asked me about the names of my blogs - I have a few flying around in cyberworld. So here are the ones for public viewing:

Pemberley, is the beautiful home of dashing Mr. Darcy. This blog was birthed for the purpose of in-depth observation of the profoundness of life and my way of airing well founded grouses. It quickly became a blog of all sorts, featuring my obsession for anything JA, music(als), books, YouTube....everything but the profoundness of life business! (picture here of Lyme Park, for location shot of Pemberley for PP95)



Longbourn, is the humble home of fiesty Elizabeth Bennet, who later becomes mistress of Pemberley! This blog is where I document and display for my own viewing pleasure, my baking victories and defeats; and of course for those who care to visit. (picture here PP95 location shot for Longbourn, not sure where exactly this place is)




As a segue, Mr.Darcy & Lizzy Bennet is found in Pride & Prejudice, JA's hallmark work!

My newest blog, Seachange has nothing to do with JA's work. I took on the name because it describes BEST what we are doing here!

Just so you know.

1 comment:

Verone said...

A true JA spirit...I can well appreciate the choices of names :-)