What I Learned This Week

That the BFF's idea of having a "What I learned This Week" is a fantastic idea, one that is to be copied!

That the kids prefer cookies than cakes/cupcakes! I still adamantly bake cakes because I know it stays just that much longer in the fridge, you know in case we get unexpected visitors. Cookies simply disappears and nobody owns up. Who dunnit??

That in doing up a bucketlist and a 5 year to-do-list, you realise how much time you've wasted in the last 37 years. That you're never really too old and never too late to start anything.

That I am not that good at listing what I've learned this week! So till next time!

5 comments:

sanmelmom said...

you're supposed to link back to Musings lah.

LOL!

ArtiSands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArtiSands said...

Of course I did, the short-sweet way; the 'button' :-)

Aunty J said...

It's certainly a great idea...maybe I will adopt the idea in my blog too...tht is if I remember to do so hehehe...so I just do a linky to the original creator?

ArtiSands said...

aunty j: ask sanmelmom how exactly, she's the one more dedicated. I am still half-cooked with the whole idea...hehe...but its still a great idea!