I am struggling from stomach cramps again. Can't think of what it is that I recently ate to bring about this agony. Swallowed 2 panadols to dull the pain - I felt better. The kids are already sound asleep in lala-land and I am just about to get there too, but remembered my Pemberley.
Hubs is away for a week this week; he summoned his mom to accompany the kids and I at home. I am glad MIL is here - she's great company! Although I feel sorry for her cause she has nothing to do here but watch the kids for me. We catch the 12pm soap-opera together and later in the afternoon, drink our 3-in-1 nescafe as we watch the kids swim in the pool. Chat about everything and anything!
Mom and Dad are away too. I wonder how they are doing - since the stuff up with accomodation, courtesy of dumb-ol'-me, I have been worried. I just know they'll be OK though.
No comments:
Post a Comment